Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Home for the Hyundais: Duet of Coupes

I posted these two Hyundai Sonata coupes when I did them, on my main blog, but I'm filling out the category here. Above, the Sonata Turbo pillarless coupe in white with a full-length black glass roof. I think the Sonata really makes a beautiful 2-door!

The subtly aerodynamically restyled Sonata Hybrid also makes a good looking pillarless coupe! I saw a Sonata Hybrid 4-door in town yesterday, and it's really quite smart. The LED taillights are up-to-the-minute in contemporary good looks, and the slightly sharper and edgier bumpers and bodysides stand out more in person than they do in photographs.

4 comments:

  1. I loved these cars when you first did them, and I STILL love them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! There are some chops that become "real" cars in my mind, and the white Sonata at the top is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like the pizza you made, another exceptional piece of work. I hope they get the hint and built it already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, Woody! I'm going to be posting more of my older chops, to fill out the categories in this new blog. Maybe it will be like the year-end issues of magazines they always put out during December, lol.

    ReplyDelete