Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year, 2015

Carving a bit of time recently and resurrecting applications... This is the  1958 Thunderbird Sedan Delivery I wish I could deliver my art in. Porthole windows from the '57 2-seater would have been used in the pillars in the rear for some carryover panache.

Chevy could use a new Kingswood Estate in its Impala lineup.

Cadillac was showing much smaller dreamcars in the Fifties, including a coupe and convertible pair, the  La Espada and El Camino from '54. Perhaps they were also mulling over offering the über Brougham as the tight 2+2 featured I illustrated above...


5 comments:

  1. Can it be? Does this mean you are back in the saddle again? Great to see these but I was not clear if they are new designs or older unpublished ones. Either way it is a great way to start the New Year. Congrats on the new show also.

    Bobf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see new pictures for 2015. I can't believe I known you for 5 years already, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casey,

    I echo Woody and Bob that it's great to see new work from you. And what work! The Impala especially would be so easy for Chevrolet to do, but I guess they don't see a market for a nice big station wagon. Too bad.

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Casey, great to see you back! And all 3 are awesome! Dave in NV

    ReplyDelete